Corrigendum: An Inventory of Deceased Donor Family Care and Contact Between Donor Families and Recipients in 15 European Countries
- 1Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht, Netherlands
- 2Institute of Health and Care Science, Dutch Transplant Foundation, Leiden, Netherlands
- 3Institute of Health and Care Science, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 4Department of Anaestesiology, Södra Älvsborgs Hospital, Borås, Sweden
- 5Institute of Biomedical Ethics, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- 6Department of Health, Ethics and Society, Care and Public Health Research Institute, Maastricht University, Maastricht, Netherlands
- 7Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham, United Kingdom
by Wind T, Jansen N, Flodén A, Haase-Kromwijk B, Shaw D and Gardiner D (2022). Transpl Int 35:10188. doi: 10.3389/ti.2021.10188
In the original article, the reference for “Delgado J, Molina-Perez A, Shaw D, Rodriguez-Arias D. The Role of the Family in Deceased Organ Procurement. A Guide for Clinicians and Policy Makers. Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands: Transplantation (2019)” (reference 4) incorrectly included “Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands:” and did not include the DOI.
The full reference is “Delgado J, Molina-Perez A, Shaw D, Rodriguez-Arias D. The Role of the Family in Deceased Organ Procurement: A Guide for Clinicians and Policymakers. Transplantation (2019) 103(5):e112–18. doi: 10.1097/TP.0000000000002622.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: organ donation, donor family care, contact donor and recipient, remembrance ceremonies, family after care
Citation: Wind T, Jansen N, Flodén A, Haase-Kromwijk B, Shaw D and Gardiner D (2022) Corrigendum: An Inventory of Deceased Donor Family Care and Contact Between Donor Families and Recipients in 15 European Countries. Transpl Int 35:10717. doi: 10.3389/ti.2022.10717
Received: 21 June 2022; Accepted: 29 June 2022;
Published: 05 August 2022.
Copyright © 2022 Wind, Jansen, Flodén, Haase-Kromwijk, Shaw and Gardiner. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Tineke Wind, firstname.lastname@example.org